Last updated: November 2021
Information about the cookies to be published on the page
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages.
Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
In this document, the term "cookie" is used in a general sense to include all similar techniques and technologies, including web beacons and log files.
What do cookies do and why do we use them?
Within the site, five types of cookies are used, depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics, based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as, for example, the language or the type of browser through which it connects to the service.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by this website or by third parties, allow the supply of advertising spaces on the page to be managed in the most efficient way possible.
- Third-party cookies: This Website may use third-party services that will collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
Specifically, we use the services of Google Analytics for our statistics and advertising. Our site includes other functionalities provided by third parties. You can easily share the content on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google +, with the buttons that we have included for this purpose.
Due to these cookies, Uprofit may share, through established confidentiality agreements, anonymous information obtained through cookies with its related parties or third parties (subsidiaries, agencies, allies, suppliers), in order to improve the user experience. and clients.
In no case is your personal data captured, analyzed, or shared without your authorization
Types of information collected
Cookies help us better understand the use of our Site and therefore allow us to offer our visitors a more personalized and consistent experience, among other things.
Here are some examples of the types of information we collect through cookies:
- The number of users who visit the Website, the frequency with which they do so, the pages they visit, the clicks they have made and the total time they browse the Site.
- If it is the first time you visit our Site.
- Your display preferences (for example, layout, size preferences, language, etc.)
- Your orders and other activities within the Website.
- The type of browser you use and your username, password, and IP address so that we can identify you on your next visits.
How to manage cookies?
You can also adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. And you can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer.
Since the way to activate or deactivate cookies varies depending on the browser you use, we recommend that you visit the help menu of your browser to obtain more information about cookie preferences. You can also configure your browser, at any time, to notify you when you receive a cookie, so that you can decide whether or not you want to accept it.
Cookies do not read the data on your hard drive under any circumstances, and you can delete them from your computer at any time.
At the moment, it is technically impossible for you to synchronize settings between browsers and devices (computer or smartphone) and therefore you must adjust them on each browser or device that you currently use and each time you use a new one.
Consequences of disabling all cookies
If you decide to disable cookies, you can continue to use certain parts of our Site. However, depending on which cookies you disable, some useful functions may stop working.
Please note that if you disabled one or more cookies, we may continue to use the information we collected through these cookies before you disabled them. However, once you have disabled a cookie, we will stop collecting any information using that cookie.