How canWe help?
General information about UProfit Programs, the UProfit Live Account, connection guides to our recommended platforms, and more.
Maximum contracts is the maximum position allowed (absolute value) at any given time. You’re only allowed to trade a maximum number of contracts depending on the size of your account.
For example, if you have a maximum contract of 6, you can make a trade with 3 contracts in the CL and simultaneously another trade with 3 contracts in the E-Mini S&P 500.
Commission per contract: $5
Make sure to not exceed the limit set for each account size.
Number of contracts allowed for each program:
- 25K Program - 3 contracts max.
- 50K Program - 6 contracts max.
- 75K Program - 8 contracts max.
- 100K Program - 12 contracts max.
- 200k Program - 20 contracts max.
Maximum number of Micro E-Mini contracts allowed:
- 9K Program - 5 Micro E-Minis
- 25K Account - 20 Micro E-Minis
- 50K Account - 30 Micro E-Minis
- 75k Account - 40 Micro E-Minis
- 100K Account - 50 Micro E-Minis
- 200k Program - 80 Micro E-Minis
10 Micros E-Mini equals 1 E-Mini contract